Friday, May 27, 2016

Our God is an Awesome God!

May 27th, 2016

Our God is an Awesome God!

Wednesday I woke up with a cold, and boy was it rough.  I couldn't stay home Wednesday or Thursday though, because I had to finish my geometry final.  Phew!  It was tough going to school sick, but I made it, and my mom rewarded me with a day off today because it was just a fun day at my school.  Thankfully, I woke up this morning feeling so much better!  I still have a cough, but otherwise, I feel good!  Praise Jesus for that!!  Then, my poor sister got food poisoning yesterday, and it was not pretty.  But she woke up today feeling better as well!!!  Another praise!  Just a couple examples of how awesome our God really is!

I only have one more full day of school left, Tuesday, and then I will be on Summer vacation!  I'm super excited, which I've mentioned probably in all of my blog posts, but I really am excited :P.  God's joy has fulfilled me today, and I hope it has to all of you as well.  Have a great Friday,  everyone!

And a happy early Memorial Day to all as well!  Thank you so much to all our soldiers that fight for our country each and every day.  God bless you and your families, and God bless America! <3

1 comment:

  1. This blog is fun! Sometimes journaling your thoughts is all you need to make it a better day! Did you know that Weebly has a blog also, so you could add a blog page to that. Although it already seems as if you're putting forth a lot of effort on that site. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete