Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Pump Your Spirit Up!

June 14th, 2016

Pump Your Spirit Up!

I love the mornings when I wake up with a smile on my face. :D  I know it's going to be a good day, I feel ready to go!  I know that it's not myself just suddenly feeling happy, though.  It's from God.  He's the one that wakes me up in the morning, and puts that smile on my face.  My joy comes from God and I am proud to say that!  He gives me pep in my step, joy in my heart, and love in my soul.  

I hope all of you get that feeling as well.  Don't let the world bring you down.  Tell yourself, "I am a child of God, and I am going to be joyful."  Even if you have been or are going through a tough time, I tell you the truth that God with get you through it.  He is going to put that beautiful smile back on your face.  God Bless you all, and enjoy the rest of your day. <3

-Dani  

No comments:

Post a Comment